Macbook Air A1466 Repair Guide Plano Texas
- Adapters. – MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter This adapter allows you to connect your first generation MagSafe power adapter to your MagSafe 2 devices
- Batteries – Replacement lithium-ion battery for the MacBook Air 13″ model A1466 For Year Mid 2013-Mid 2017
- Board Connectors – Camera Connector ,Fan & Keyboard Backlight Connector (4-Pin) , Fan & Keyboard Backlight Connector (4-Pin) ,I/O to Logic Board Connector ,LCD Display LVDS/eDP Connector ,Microphone Connector ,Microphone Connector ,Speaker Connector (2 Pin) ,Trackpad Flex Connector
- Board ICs. – LED Backlight Driver , Overvoltage Protection Gate , Overvoltage Protection Relay , Power Controller IC , Power/Charging IC
- Bottom Cases. – Aluminum bottom case / Back Housing
- Clutch Covers – The black, plastic Clutch Cover protects the hinges, FaceTime camera cables, antenna cables, & LCD cable
- External Drives. – USB SuperDrive Read and write CDs, DVDs and dual layer DVDs.
- Fans – CPU fan attaches to the logic board and helps to cool the CPU Replaces the noisy Fan
- Fuses & Capacitors –
LCD Backlight Fuse – Replacement fuse for the LCD backlight circuit
If the LCD backlight does not turn on dark screen but you can see the desktop, you might just need to replace this tiny fuse.
Identified by the letter “P” printed on the top surface of the fuse.
Can be found labelled as F9700 in circuit schematic diagrams and board view software
- Heatsinks – This is the CPU heatsink that keeps your CPU nice and cool in that slim MacBook Air.If your computer seems to be running pretty hot, and it’s not the fan, replacing this might be recommended!
- I/O Boards. – I/O Board (MagSafe 2, USB, Audio) – I/O board provides MagSafe 2 port, USB 3.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- I/O Cables – The I/O board flex cable connects the I/O board to the logic board
- Laptop Keyboards
- LCD Cables – Display LVDS Cable + Left HingeLCD Display Assemblies – Includes LCD panel, FaceTime HD camera with cable, AirPort antenna cable, LVDS cable, Hinges, Clutch cover
- LCD Monitors
- Logic Boards – Integrated CPU on this logic board You can’t upgrade the processor or memory without replacing the entire logic board
- Network Cards – AirPort Wireless Card
- Other Cables – Antenna/Camera Cable with Hinge
- Power Adapters – MagSafe 2 Power Adapter, 45W
- Power Cords – AC Power Adapter Extension Cord
- Screwdrivers – Pentalobe P5 Screwdriver , Torx T5 Screwdriver
- SSDs. Solid state drive
- Tool Kits
- Top Cases – aluminum top case, keyboard, LED keyboard backlight, and microphone
- Trackpad Cables – IPD trackpad cable connects the trackpad to the logic board.
- Trackpads – multitouch, glass trackpad allows touch input and clicking