Mac mini comes with two different kind of storage i.e HDD and SSD. HDD( hard disk drive) comes with the physical moving part and data is stored magnetically. They have the physical part and they are slow before data has to write magnetically. The other choice is SSD( solid state drive). It is faster than the HDD because they do not have the physical moving part. The data are stored in the integrated circuit and it is easily accessible. We can compare HDD as the old country road and SSD as the tollroad and cars being the data. Upgrading to SSD might be the wisest choice to boast your device performance
We are located on the 3131 Custer Rd. #140, Plano, 75075. Our certified experts have several years of expertise in fixing all kinds of problems associated with MacBook and have fast turn around time for repair services on Plano, Texas area for all kind of repair related to Apple Devices. Give us a call at 972-685-1669 for free quote.
Why Choose us?
Have you ever bought the product and it stopped working next day and you were asked to pay more to get it working? That is very frustrating. But worry no more, we are here for you. We stand behind the services we provide and make it right. Your problem is our problem and the solution is our priority.
No hidden fees
There are absolutely no hidden fees while setting up the computers. We will tell you before we start working. You can have the peace of mind. We are here to help you.
Privacy is the building block of our business. We only collect necessary information from you and rest assured the system we build is safe and secure for you and your business to use.
Fast turnaround time
We have a track record for providing the high quality services for several years at affordable price. But what is the importance of high quality if you can get the services in time when needed the most? Is it worth it? We provide the swift services for your business and personal computer need in Plano. You can rely on us.
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL & AFFORDABLE SERVICE
Our repair technicians are certified experts with several years of experience in setting up the computers for the business and the home. We are constantly training our staff on new technology to meet the current need of the market. You don’t have to risk the quality while choosing us. We believe on building the product which will last several years without additional repair.
NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED, WALK-INS WELCOME
No need to wait several days to to get an appointment. We have the large team of staff and we are adding more people to our team to ensure our customers get hassle-free services. You can call us and ask for more information.
My computer is making noice and hot while using?
- The noice may be coming due to hard drive. When you open up the multiple application. It starts to read and write from and to the memory to run the program but when you have slow HDD, this makes it difficult and it overheats.
Is it data will be safe?
- Yes, we make sure your data is safe while upgrading from HDD to SSD
How long does MacBook upgrade take?
- We usually do single day repair but it might take longer depending on the orders we have.
Do I need to have the same GB of SSD as I had before?
- You can have different amount of storage than before. For example, if you have 256 GB of HDD, you can upgrade it to 1 TB and vice versa.
What if there is not change in performance?
- There will be certainly boast in performance but we suggest to upgrade your RAM if it is low to get the maximum advantage of upgrade.
Do you have to go thru the OS setup?
- We will do that for you. You won’t notice any change on your device except the boasted performance.